IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, A Young Woman in a Blue Striped Dress, undated
A Young Woman in a Blue Striped Dress
- Additional Title(s):
Study of a Girl in a Blue Striped Dress
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 5/8 x 5 inches (19.4 x 12.7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- blue | bonnet | dress | figure study | ribbon | shoes (footwear) | stripes | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.