Print made by J. S. Cooper, active 1885, British, Sheep, ca. 1880
- ca. 1880
- Drypoint and etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 3/16 x 16 9/16 inches (31 x 42.1 cm), Plate: 6 3/8 x 9 11/16 inches (16.2 x 24.6 cm), and Image: 5 9/16 x 9 1/16 inches (14.2 x 23 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Janet and James Sale, Yale BA 1960
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | animals | ewes (animals) | grass | landscape | leaves | sheep | water | wetlands
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.