IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, Concerto a la Catalani, undated
Concerto a la Catalani
- Watercolor, with pen and gray ink over graphite on medium, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 5 7/16 x 8 1/4 inches (13.8 x 21 cm)
Inscribed in pen and gray ink, lower left: "Concerto a la Catalani"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | bagpipes | books | cats (domestic cats) | concert | guitars | Horn (Musical instrument) | monkeys (animals) | musical instruments | owl | room | table (support furniture) | window
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.