IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Thomas Hartley Cromek, 1809–1873, British, Le Colonnacce, Rome: Remains of the Inner Walls of the Forum of Nerva, ca. 1840
Le Colonnacce, Rome: Remains of the Inner Walls of the Forum of Nerva
- ca. 1840
- Watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 26 × 19 inches (66 × 48.3 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Constance Clement in memory of her parents, Dr. and Mrs. David Hale Clement
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- ancient | architectural subject | Classical | Forum | ruins | walls
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
The idea of Italy : photography and the British imagination, 1840-1900, Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, CT, p. 64, TR57 .I33 2022+ (YCBA) [YCBA]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.