Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, Fruit and Nut Picking, undated
Fruit and Nut Picking
- Additional Title(s):
Picnic in the Wood with Figures
- Watercolor with pen and brown ink on medium, smooth, cream wove paper, mounted on thick board support
- 4 1/8 x 6 5/8 inches (10.5 x 16.8 cm)
Signed in graphite, lower left: "-Rowlandson-"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- baskets | dog (animal) | food | fruit | genre subject | men | nuts (plant materials) | picking | trees | women
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.