Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, Two Studies of a (?) French Cavalryman, undated
Two Studies of a (?) French Cavalryman.
- Additional Title(s):
Horsemen (Two Men on Horses)
Verso: Sketch of Male Figures
- Pen and gray-brown ink; verso: graphite and pen in brown ink on medium, moderately textured, blued white laid paper
- Sheet: 4 1/4 x 5 3/4 inches (10.8 x 14.6 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cavalry | figure study | hats | men
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.