Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, Two Studies of a (?) French Cavalryman, undated
Two Studies of a (?) French Cavalryman.
- Additional Title(s):
Horsemen (Two Men on Horses)
Verso: Sketch of Male Figures
- Pen and gray-brown ink; verso: graphite and pen in brown ink on medium, moderately textured, blued white laid paper
- 4 1/4 x 5 3/4 inches (10.8 x 14.6 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cavalry | figure study | hats | horses (animals) | men | military art
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.