James McNeill Whistler, 1834–1903, American, active in Britain (from 1859), The Storm, 1861
- Part Of:
- Etching and drypoint on thin, smooth, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 1/2 x 15 5/8 inches (26.7 x 39.7 cm), Plate: 6 1/8 x 11 1/4 inches (15.6 x 28.6 cm), and Image: 6 1/8 x 11 1/4 inches (15.6 x 28.6 cm)
Lettered inside image, lower right: "Whistler | 1861"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Robert N. Whittemore, Yale BS 1943
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- crouching | field | grass | hat | jacket | landscape | man | meteorology | rain | scarf | science | storm | trees | trousers
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.