James McNeill Whistler, 1834–1903, American, active in Britain (from 1859), A Nude Girl Standing, between 1873 and 1875
A Nude Girl Standing
- Additional Title(s):
Nude Woman Standing, Hand on Hip
- Part Of:
- between 1873 and 1875
- Drypoint, printed from canceled plate on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 12 3/4 x 9 5/8 inches (32.4 x 24.4 cm), 8 7/8 x 6 inches (22.5 x 15.2 cm), and 7 3/8 x 3 inches (18.7 x 7.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "54"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Robert N. Whittemore, Yale BS 1943
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | girl | nude | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.