- A Dead Horse on a Knacker's Cart
- Watercolor and graphite with pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 7/16 x 6 1/16 inches (8.7 x 15.4 cm)
Yale University Art Gallery collector's mark; collector's mark: "TEL"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridle | cart | chickens | children | dog (animal) | genre subject | horses (animals) | house | ladder | man | riding crop | wheels | window | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, A Dead Horse on a Knacker's Cart, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.