IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, New Shoes, undated
- Additional Title(s):
New Shoes, Cambridge
- Watercolor with pen and brown and gray ink over graphite on medium, smooth, wove paper
- Mount: 6 11/16 x 8 1/2 inches (17 x 21.6 cm), Sheet: 4 3/4 x 6 7/16 inches (12.1 x 16.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cat (domestic cat) | dishes | elderly | genre subject | interior | jug | men | shelves, hanging | shoes (footwear) | table (support furniture) | window | woman | youth
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.