IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Howard K. Elcock, active 1928–1931, British, Woodhall Spa: Bromo-Iodine Waters, First Class Golf, between 1923 and 1947
Woodhall Spa: Bromo-Iodine Waters, First Class Golf
- between 1923 and 1947
- Sheet: 39 3/4 x 25 inches (101 x 63.5 cm), Mount: 41 1/8 x 26 1/8 inches (104.5 x 66.4 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "WOODHALL SPA | BROMO-IODINE WATERS FIRST CLASS GOLF | BOOKLET FROM INFORMATION BUREAU WOODHALL SPA | OR ANY LNER AGENCY"
Signed lower rigth: "Howard Elcock"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- © National Railway Museum / SSPL
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | golf | landscape | spa | tennis | tourism | transportation
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Lincolnshire | United Kingdom | Woodhall Spa
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.