- Woodhall Spa: Bromo-Iodine Waters, First Class Golf
- between 1923 and 1947
- Sheet: 39 3/4 x 25 inches (101 x 63.5 cm) and Mount: 41 1/8 x 26 1/8 inches (104.5 x 66.4 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "WOODHALL SPA | BROMO-IODINE WATERS FIRST CLASS GOLF | BOOKLET FROM INFORMATION BUREAU WOODHALL SPA | OR ANY LNER AGENCY"
Signed lower rigth: "Howard Elcock"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- © National Railway Museum / SSPL
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | golf | landscape | spa | tennis | tourism | transportation
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Lincolnshire | United Kingdom | Woodhall Spa
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Howard K. Elcock, active 1928–1931, British, Woodhall Spa: Bromo-Iodine Waters, First Class Golf, between 1923 and 1947
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.