- Part Of:
- Aquatint and etching with hand coloring on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 11 1/2 x 14 1/16 inches (29.2 x 35.7 cm), 9 15/16 x 11 7/8 inches (25.2 x 30.2 cm), and 7 7/8 x 10 9/16 inches (20 x 26.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left, written sideways: "P 5177"
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "A. Pugin delt."; lower center: "CLARE HALL. | London Pubd_ July 1 - 1814 at 101 Strand for R. Ackermann's History of Cambridge."; lower right: "J. Bluck sculpt."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | boats | bridge (built work) | building | clouds | college | costume | gate | grass | horses (animals) | illustration | labor | landscape | men | path | river | shrubs | smoke | students | trees | university | walking | windows | woman
- Associated Places:
- Cam | Cambridge | Cambridgeshire | Clare College | England | United Kingdom | University of Cambridge
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Bluck, active 1791–1831, British, Clare Hall, 1814
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.