- Richmond Park
- Watercolor and graphite with pen and gray ink and pen and red ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Mount: 8 1/2 x 11 inches (21.6 x 27.9 cm) and Sheet: 4 5/8 x 6 3/4 inches (11.7 x 17.1 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, lower center: "Richmond Park"
Signed on mount, in graphite lower right: "T. Rowlandson"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cattle | figures | landscape | park (grounds) | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Ham | London | North Yorkshire | Richmond | Richmond Park | Richmond upon Thames | United Kingdom | Yorkshire
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
John T. Hayes, Rowlandson : watercolours and drawings, Phaidon, London, 1972, pp. 43, 49, fig. 38, NJ18 R79 H39 OVERSIZE (YCBA)
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, Richmond Park, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.