IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Henry Bryan Hall, 1808–1884, American, Untitled: Portrait of William Shakespeare, 1867
Untitled: Portrait of William Shakespeare
- Line engraving on wove paper
- Sheet: 6 x 4 1/8in. (15.2 x 10.5cm)
In graphite, bottom left: "G"; engraved inscriptions: below image, at center "H. B. Hall, 1867 | Engraved for Henry M. Wynkoop's Handy Volume Shakspeare."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.