The Elevation of the Design of a Triangular House by Theodore Jacobsen Esqr.
- Additional Title(s):
Elevazione del disegno d'una Casa Triangolare del Sigr. Theodore Jacobsen
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 10 7/8 x 16 3/16 inches (27.6 x 41.1 cm), 9 11/16 x 13 5/8 inches (24.6 x 34.6 cm), and 9 1/4 x 13 5/16 inches (23.5 x 33.8 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, upper left along vertical edge: "29"; lower left along vertical edge: "29"; in graphite, on back, lower right: "PLAIN | CREAM | STOCK"
Lettered, lower center: "The Elevation of the Design of a Triangular House by THeodore Jacobsen Esq.r | Elevazione del disegno d'una Casa Triangolare del Sig.r Theodore Jacobsen."; lower right: "P. Fourdrinier Sculp"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural drawing | architectural subject | columns | cupola | design | elevation (drawing) | house | measurement | Neo-Classical | pediments | plan (drawing) | reliefs | scale (rule) | statues | triangular | windows
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Paul Fourdrinier, French, The Elevation of the Design of a Triangular House by Theodore Jacobsen Esqr, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.