IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Peter Doig, born 1959, British, Concrete Cabin, 1996
- Part Of:
- Etching, aquatint, and deep bite on 350gsm Zerkall Etching white wove paper
- Sheet: 21 1/4 × 17 1/4 inches (54 × 43.8 cm), Plate: 10 5/8 × 6 3/4 inches (27 × 17.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center left: "7/35"
Signed in graphite, center right: "Peter D"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist and Paragon Press
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
Graphic! British Prints Now (Yale Center for British Art, 1999-04-08 - 1999-06-06) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.