- Concrete Cabin
- Etching, aquatint, and deep bite on 350gsm Zerkall Etching white wove paper
- Sheet: 21 1/4 × 17 1/4 inches (54 × 43.8 cm) and Plate: 10 5/8 × 6 3/4 inches (27 × 17.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center left: "7/35"
Signed in graphite, center right: "Peter D"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist and Paragon Press
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Peter Doig, born 1959, British, Concrete Cabin, 1996
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.