- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching, aquatint, and deep bite on 350gsm Zerkall Etching white wove paper
- Sheet: 17 1/4 × 21 1/4 inches (43.8 × 54 cm), Plate: 7 × 11 inches (17.8 × 27.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center left: "7/35"
Signed in graphite, center right: "Peter D"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist and Paragon Press
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.