Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, Two Sleeping Figures, undated
Two Sleeping Figures
- Gray wash with pen and gray ink and red-brown ink on medium, slightly textured, blued white, wove paper
- Sheet: 6 9/16 x 8 1/2 inches (16.7 x 21.6 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figures | genre subject | sleeping
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.