IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
George Romney, 1734–1802, British, A Seated Woman, undated
A Seated Woman
- Graphite with pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 7/8 × 6 1/2 inches (20 × 16.5 cm)
Watermark: Heaward 210
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | seated | study (visual work) | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.