attributed to George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Study of the Head of a Young Man, undated
Study of the Head of a Young Man
- Pen and gray ink and pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 3 1/4 x 5 3/4 inches (8.3 x 14.6 cm) and Contemporary drawn border: 4 1/2 x 7 inches (11.4 x 17.8 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bust | curls | figure study | genre subject | head | man
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.