- Chapel of the Holy Ghost, Basingstoke, England
- Graphite and gray wash on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper
- Sheet: 6 5/8 × 8 3/8 inches (16.8 × 21.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "June th. 91"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Holy Ghost Chapel Basingstoke"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | ruins
- Associated Places:
- Basingstoke | England | Hampshire
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Moore, 1762–1799, British, Chapel of the Holy Ghost, Basingstoke, England, 1791
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.