Part of Weymouth Harbour, Dorset, England
- Additional Title(s):
Part of Weymouth Harbour
- Part Of:
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 × 8 3/8 inches (16.5 × 21.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "July 9th 91"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Part of Weymouth Harbour"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | buildings | marine art | water
- Associated Places:
- Dorset | England
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Moore, 1762–1799, British, Part of Weymouth Harbour, Dorset, England, 1791
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.