Part of Weymouth Harbour, Dorset, England
- Additional Title(s):
Part of Weymouth Harbour
- Part Of:
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 × 8 3/8 inches (16.5 × 21.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "July 9th 91"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Part of Weymouth Harbour"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | buildings | marine art | water
- Associated Places:
- Dorset | England
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
James Moore, 1762–1799, British, Part of Weymouth Harbour, Dorset, England, 1791
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.