IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
James Moore, 1762–1799, British, Interior of St. Catherine's Chapel, in Abbotsbury, Dorset, England, 1791
Interior of St. Catherine's Chapel, in Abbotsbury, Dorset, England
- Part Of:
Collective Title: Two Volumes of, 187 Drawings and Manuscripts, Including, 4 Etchings
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 3/8 × 6 9/16 inches (21.3 × 16.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "July 12"
Date: July 12th 1791
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | building | chapel | hill
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.