IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
James Moore, 1762–1799, British, Valle Crucis Abbey, Dinbighshire, Wales, 1791
Valle Crucis Abbey, Dinbighshire, Wales
- Part Of:
Collective Title: Two Volumes of, 187 Drawings and Manuscripts, Including, 4 Etchings
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 3/4 × 8 5/16 inches (17.1 × 21.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, over graphite, lower left: "Aug. 21st: 91"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Valle Crucis Abbey Denbighshire"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | ruins
- Associated Places:
- Denbighshire | Valle Crucis Abbey | Wales
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.