Grand Gate of Denbigh Castle
- Part Of:
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper
- Sheet: 6 9/16 × 8 5/16 inches (16.7 × 21.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, over graphite, lower left: "Aug 22;91"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Grand Gate of Denbigh Castle"
Date: Aug 22nd, 91
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | castle | fortress | ruins | vegetation
- Associated Places:
- Denbigh | Denbigh Castle | Denbighshire | Wales
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
James Moore, 1762–1799, British, Grand Gate of Denbigh Castle, 1791
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.