IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
James Moore, 1762–1799, British, Eagle Tower of Caernarfon Castle, Wales, 1791
Eagle Tower of Caernarfon Castle, Wales
- Additional Title(s):
Eagle Tower Caernarfon
- Part Of:
Collective Title: Two Volumes of, 187 Drawings and Manuscripts, Including, 4 Etchings
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 5/8 × 8 5/16 inches (16.8 × 21.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "25th. Augt."; inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Eagle Tower Caernarvon"
Dated 25th. Augt.
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | fortress | Medieval | ruins
- Associated Places:
- Caernarfon Castle | Wales
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.