Ludlow Castle, Shropshire
- Additional Title(s):
- Part Of:
- Gray wash and graphite on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper
- 6 5/8 × 8 1/4 inches (16.8 × 21 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, over graphite, lower left: "Aug. 30th 91"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Ludlow Castle"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | fence | fortification | gate | promontory | red sandstone | ruins | siltstone
- Associated Places:
- Ludlow Castle | Shropshire
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.