Ludlow Castle, Shropshire
- Additional Title(s):
- Part Of:
- Gray wash and graphite on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper
- Sheet: 6 5/8 × 8 1/4 inches (16.8 × 21 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, over graphite, lower left: "Aug. 30th 91"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Ludlow Castle"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | fence | fortification | gate | promontory | red sandstone | ruins | siltstone
- Associated Places:
- Ludlow Castle | Shropshire
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.