The Grave, A Poem, by Robert Blair
- Part Of:
- 13 Etchings bound in green cloth portfolio on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet (13 sheets): 20 1/4 × 14 inches (51.4 × 35.6 cm) and Portfolio: 21 1/2 × 14 3/4 inches (54.6 × 37.5 cm)
Inscribed inside cover of portfolio: "1165 / MMX /"
Lettered portfolio cover on green morocco label in gold letters: "Blake's Illustrations | to | Blair's 'The Grave' | (Proofs)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chair | coat | cravat | pen | portrait | The Grave (1743) | vest
- Associated People:
- Blake, William (1757–1827), engraver, artist, and poet
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Prints made by Luigi Schiavonetti, 1765–1810, Italian, The Grave, A Poem, by Robert Blair, 1808
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.