George Romney, 1734–1802, British, David Playing the Harp, undated
David Playing the Harp
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 5 1/4 x 4 1/4 inches (13.3 x 10.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "319"
Watermark; collector's mark: "G Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Bible | harp | music | religious and mythological subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.