- Pen and brown ink with pale brown and pale green wash over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 7 11/16 x 11 inches (19.5 x 27.9 cm)
Inscribed in black ink over graphite, lower left: "TEL" (Lugt 2420a); in graphite, verso, upper left: "23"; in graphite, verso, center: "3" (encircled)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cane | feathers | garden | genre subject | hats | men | plants | pots | trees | trellis | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.