Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, Landscape with a Hunting Party, undated
Landscape with a Hunting Party
- Watercolor with pen and red-brown and gray ink over graphite with pen and gray ink and wash line on border on thick, moderately textured, beige, wove support paper.
- Sheet: 5 7/8 x 9 1/2 inches (14.9 x 24.1 cm) and Mount: 7 13/16 x 11 1/2 inches (19.8 x 29.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Everett V. Meeks, B.A. 1901, Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chimney (architectural element) | cottage | dogs (animals) | gate | hunting | landscape | men | road | sporting art | trees | water
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.