Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, Landscape with a Hunting Party, undated
Landscape with a Hunting Party
- Watercolor with pen and red-brown and gray ink over graphite with pen and gray ink and wash line on border on thick, moderately textured, beige, wove support paper.
- Sheet: 5 7/8 x 9 1/2 inches (14.9 x 24.1 cm) and Mount: 7 13/16 x 11 1/2 inches (19.8 x 29.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Everett V. Meeks, B.A. 1901, Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chimney (architectural element) | cottage | dogs (animals) | gate | horses (animals) | hunting | landscape | men | road | sporting art | trees | water
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.