Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, A Pawnbroker with His Client, undated
A Pawnbroker with His Client
- Watercolor with pen and gray and black ink over graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 8 13/16 x 11 1/8 inches (22.4 x 28.3 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bonnet | cane | chairs | client | eyeglasses | genre subject | jewelry | man | standing | tea urn | window | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.