Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, Captain Barclay's Rally Match - The Finish, undated
Captain Barclay's Rally Match - The Finish
- Watercolor with pen and red-brown and gray ink over graphite on thick, moderately textured, wove paper
- Sheet: 5 11/16 x 9 3/16 inches (14.4 x 23.3 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | cane | crowd | drinking | flags | food | hats | men | parasol | sporting art | tents | trees | windmill | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.