Riding and Driving Mishaps
- Pen and brown ink over graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 5 1/4 x 15 11/16 inches (13.3 x 39.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso pen in brown ink, upper left: "by Bunbury"
watermark: several partial watermarks
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- accidents | carriage | driving | genre subject | hats | horses (animals) | riders, horseback | riding (horseback riding)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, Riding and Driving Mishaps, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.