- Riding and Driving Mishaps
- Pen and brown ink over graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 5 1/4 x 15 11/16 inches (13.3 x 39.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso pen in brown ink, upper left: "by Bunbury"
watermark: several partial watermarks
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- accidents | carriage | driving | genre subject | hats | horses (animals) | riders, horseback | riding (horseback riding)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, Riding and Driving Mishaps, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.