- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite, design is incised; verso: graphite shading and watercolor blots on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 1/4 x 6 7/16 inches (23.5 x 16.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso: In graphite, center left: "D2380"; in graphite, center: "T Rowlandson 1756 - 1827"; in graphite, center right.: "LGD"
Collector's mark, verso: Paul Mellon
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | kissing | lovers | man | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.