Richard Cumberland Frontispiece
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 7 1/4 x 5 3/8 inches (18.4 x 13.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: "342"
Collector's mark: "G Romney"; collector's mark: "George Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | drama | frontispieces | masks (costume) | sun | vignette
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Richard Cumberland Frontispiece, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.