IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Bruce Davidson, born 1933, American, The North, 1960
- Additional Title(s):
Walker, the North
- Part Of:
- Gelatin silver print on moderately thick, semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 11 × 14 inches (27.9 × 35.6 cm), Image: 8 1/2 × 12 5/8 inches (21.6 × 32.1 cm)
Signed on verso in graphite, upper center: "Bruce Davidson"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Ralph and Nancy Segall
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cane | field | genre subject | landscape | man | shepherd | walking
- Associated Places:
- England | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.