- Additional Title(s):
Women Behind a Table of Clothes, the North
- Part Of:
- Gelatin silver print on moderately thick, semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 11 × 14 inches (27.9 × 35.6 cm) and Image: 8 3/4 × 13 inches (22.2 × 33 cm)
Signed on verso in graphite, center: "Bruce Davidson"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Ralph and Nancy Segall
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bonnet | bow (costume accessory) | clothes | dresses | elderly | genre subject | market (event) | table | women
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.