St. Bride's, Fleet Street, London
- ca. 1801
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 4 3/16 x 5 5/8 inches (10.6 x 14.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: "St. Brides | T. Girtin | [ex coll. Heseltine?]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | church | cityscape | steeple
- Associated Places:
- City of London | England | Europe | London | Saint Bride's Church | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Girtin, 1775–1802, British, St. Bride's, Fleet Street, London, ca. 1801
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.