Saltram, Lord Boringdon's House at Plymouth
- Graphite on medium, white, moderately textured, laid paper
- Sheet: 8 5/8 x 12 in. (21.9 x 30.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite bottom center: "Lord Boringdon's House at Plymouth"; in graphite bottom right: "D27986"; in red pencil: "66"; on back in graphite: "D27986"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The William K. Rose and Eugene A. Carroll Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bulls (animals) | cattle | country house | cows | estates | hills | hillside houses | landscape | sheep | trees
- Associated Places:
- Devon | England | Plymouth | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Richard Cooper the Younger, 1740–1814, British, Saltram, Lord Boringdon's House at Plymouth, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.