Seated Female Nude
- 1919 to 1920
- Black chalk on medium, moderately textured, blue wove paper
- 11 1/8 × 15 1/16 inches (28.3 × 38.3 cm)
Inscribed in black ink bottom left: "Windham Lewis [...]"; on back in graphite top left: "#7635 | 1/2 Flat Bloch | Tip[...]n 3'' top + bottom | 2" sides | #204 | 17 x 19"
Signed in black ink bottom left: "Windham Lewis"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The William K. Rose and Eugene A. Carroll Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- female | figure study | nude | seated | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Wyndham Lewis, 1882–1957, British, Seated Female Nude, 1919 to 1920
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.