- Habit of an Arabian Soldier
- between 1757 and 1772
- Etching and watercolor on medium, cream, slightly textured, laid paper
- Sheet: 11 x 19 1/4 in. (27.9 x 48.9 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite bottom left: "2/6"; in graphite bottom right: "EAC/WKR"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The William K. Rose and Eugene A. Carroll Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by unknown artist, Habit of an Arabian Soldier, between 1757 and 1772
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.