Felix Hotel, Felixstowe
- between 1923 and 1948
- Sheet: 39 7/8 x 49 7/8 inches (101.3 x 126.7 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "FELIX HOTEL FELIXSTOWE" | Facing Sea - 28 Tennis Courts in Adjoining Grounds | Owned and Managed by LNER Illustrated Tariff from Manager"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- © National Railway Museum / SSPL
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- advertisement | architectural subject | garden | genre subject | hotel | leisure | planters | pleasure | rackets (sport) | railway | resort | spa | tennis | tennis courts | tourism | transportation | vacation
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Felixstowe | Suffolk | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Frank Newbould, 1887–1951, British, Felix Hotel, Felixstowe, between 1923 and 1948
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.