Three Standing Figures before a Seated Figure
- Additional Title(s):
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 4 3/8 x 5 3/4 inches (11.1 x 14.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and blue ink: "1358"
Collector's mark: "G Romney"; collector's mark: "George Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938, to the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | figures | narrative | seated | standing
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Three Standing Figures before a Seated Figure, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.