Three Standing Figures before a Seated Figure
- Additional Title(s):
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 4 3/8 x 5 3/4 inches (11.1 x 14.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and blue ink: "1358"
Collector's mark: "G Romney"; collector's mark: "George Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938, to the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | figures | narrative | seated | standing
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Three Standing Figures before a Seated Figure, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.