Standing Figure Threatening a Mother and Child
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Written Note
- Pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 4 3/8 x 6 3/4 inches (11.1 x 17.1 cm)
In graphite, verso, upper center: "[...]"; in graphite, verso, lower right: "805."
Collector's mark: "G Romney"; collector's mark: "George Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938, to the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- child | figure study | mother | violence
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Standing Figure Threatening a Mother and Child, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.