- Seated Female Nude, Probably for "Susannah and the Elders"
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 1/8 x 5 7/8 inches (13 x 14.9 cm)
Collector's mark: "G Romney"; collector's mark: "George Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938, to the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- female | figure study | nude | portrait | religious and mythological subject | seated
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Seated Female Nude, Probably for "Susannah and the Elders", undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.