Possibly a Crowd before a Prophetess
- Additional Title(s):
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 4 3/4 x 7 1/2 inches (12.1 x 19.1 cm)
Collector's mark: "G Romney", collector's mark: "George Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938, to the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architecture | crowd | figure study
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Possibly a Crowd before a Prophetess, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.