- Interior of Durham Cathedral
- Gray wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 13 15/16 × 9 3/4 inches (35.4 × 24.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Durham"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | cathedral | interior | Vaults (Architecture)
- Associated Places:
- Durham | Durham Cathedral | England | Europe | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
David Roberts, 1796–1864, British, Interior of Durham Cathedral, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.