- Watercolor over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 13 7/8 × 12 5/8 inches (35.2 × 32.1 cm)
In artist's hand [?] in pen and brown ink, upper left: "218"
watermark: J Honig/ [+ symbol]/ Zoonen (letters)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch bridge | bridge (built work) | landscape
- Associated Places:
- Campobasso | Europe | Italy | Molise
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.