Patrick Procktor, 1936–2003, Irish, And We Did Speak Only to Break the Silence of the Sea, 1976
- And We Did Speak Only to Break the Silence of the Sea
- Frame: 26 3/4 x 22 inches (67.9 x 55.9 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Jack W. C. Hagstrom, M.D.
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bodies | Lines | marine art | rope | sails | ship
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.